April 12, 2012

Sexier than Bradley Cooper : #6 Henry Cavill


"Well, as you all know Bradley Cooper is The Sexiest Man Alive (according to People Magazine.)and I'll spend the entire year proving to you that HE IS NOT."

 ***

My dear friend Despina from Fashion for Life suggested a name for the "Sexier than Bradley Cooper" Extravaganza...I was like "Hum..Okay, maybe"... untill I started doing my photo research... OH MY DEAR LORD. How hot is the new Superman, Henry Cavill? I think I'm having a Heart Attack.
*Okay, now I'm dead.*

(+20pics +1video)


 Not really...but I'm not that kind of blogger thats want to tranform its own blog in one of those full of nude celebrities....

...Okay, I am.

Oh, shut up Henry.
If you were a "The Tudors" fan you probably saw that scene, if you don't and you are old enough (+18) watch it to see some gooorgeous butt cheeks.






Sexier than Bradley Cooper's list:

5. Henry Cavill
6. ...